Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Too Tired To Work

I have worked 12 hour days for a lot of years and it is beginning to take its toll. I come home from work tired to do much else. I think a person should not have to pay taxes on overtime money. After all you work the overtime so you can have extra money but lose most of it to taxes, but that's another story.
Today I am wondering when Americans became such pushovers! We let our politicians do as they please with our money and all we can do is complain about it! The French are rioting because their government is trying to raise the retirement age from 60 to 62. Full retirement age for most working Americans is 70 YEARS OLD.
Has the average life span gone up that much? I thought we only averaged 72-74 years. We pay a lot of taxes to maybe draw a couple years Social Security.
This is one of the many reasons I AM TIRED OF WORKING.

If you are tired of working maybe you would enjoy working for yourself. The tax benefits can save a lot of money and working for yourself is more rewarding than working for someone else.

Start your own home business

No comments:

Post a Comment