Tuesday, October 26, 2010

A better way to make money/ Start up Business

As I drove to work every day, I always knew there had to be a better way to make money. I started my own business when I was young and made a good living with it until old age and the bad economy made it impossible to continue. The business I had was very physical but did not require a lot of money to start up.

Business startup cost deter most people.

To start a restaurant You would need:
  • A building (rent or buy) =expensive
  • Equipment (new or used)=expensive 
  • License and inspection= expensive
  • Food stock =expensive and hard to manage
  • Employees=expensive and often aggravating
You get the point!

Almost every startup business is going to take some investment of money. SOME MORE THAN OTHERS.
I looked for a business with little or no investment! A couple of years pass by before I finally found this free
Money Making Guide.

No comments:

Post a Comment