Friday, November 26, 2010

Not Working Anymore

My boss has been trying to get me to quit work every since I got injured on the job. Funny how they love you up until the point that they do not get 110% OUT OF YOU.

Well he finally got tired of trying to get me to quit, so he fired me! I am still under doctors care and not fully able to hold a full time job at the moment. My insurance was canceled the day I was fired and even the optional short term/long term disability insurance I paid for is saying that I cannot continue coverage with them.

Just goes to show how important is is to secure your own income that no one has any control over except you.
I will be pouring myself into new business ventures that have the potential to replace the income of the job I once did so well.

I would name the butthole boss, but he would probably sue me!

No comments:

Post a Comment